110 1/2 South Street
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 12-4 p.m.
Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Plastics #1 thru #7
- Glass (clear, green, blue and brown)
- Aluminum and Steel food cans
- Cardboard (pizza boxes, etc.)
- Fiberboard (cereal boxes, etc.)
- Paper (i.e., newspaper, magazines,shredded paper, office paper, junk mail, etc.)
Do NOT Recycle
- Plastic bags
- Mirror glass
- Food contaminated cardboard, paper, etc.
- Aerosol cans
- Paper milk cartons
- Light bulbs
Some helpful tips
- Rinse out containers before placing them in the recycling trailer (labels do not need to be removed).
- Remove lids from plastic containers; throw plastic lids away and recycle metal food can lids.
- Crush plastic bottles and aluminum cans to conserve space.
- Breakdown cardboard boxes to conserve space.