Hours of Operation
Tuesday-Saturday: 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Leaving items outside of posted hours is considered illegal dumping and will be prosecuted.
Plastics #1 thru #7
Glass (clear, green, blue & brown)
Aluminum and Steel food cans
Cardboard (pizza boxes, etc.)
Fiberboard (cereal boxes, etc.)
Paper (i.e., newspaper, magazines,
shredded paper, office paper,
junk mail, etc.)
Do NOT Recycle
- Plastic bags
- Mirror glass
- Food contaminated cardboard, paper, etc.
- Aerosol cans
- Paper milk cartons
- Light bulbs
Some helpful tips
- Rinse out containers before placing them in the recycling trailer (labels do not need to be removed).
- Remove lids from plastic containers; throw plastic lids away and recycle metal food can lids.
- Crush plastic bottles and aluminum cans to conserve space.
- Breakdown cardboard boxes to conserve space.