RESIDENTS ONLY: products are accepted every Tuesday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (except holidays)
CASH OR CHECK ONLY
ACDEM’s Household Hazardous Waste Facility is a place for Allen County residents to safely dispose of unwanted household hazardous waste. These materials, if not disposed of properly, can be dangerous to our health and the environment. Please consider the following options before taking your household hazardous waste to the HHW Facility:
- Reduce waste by buying only what you need
- Purchase less toxic options
- Share leftovers with family, friends, and neighbors
Learn how to identify household hazardous waste here.
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY
- Open to Allen County residents only
- Do not mix products or remove labels
- Leave all products in their original containers
- Minimal fees and a weight limit of 50 lbs. will apply. $1.00/lbs. after 50 lbs. maximum.
For more information, follow us on Facebook or call ACDEM at 260-449-4433.
HOURS & LOCATION
Drop-off Hours: Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Allen County residents only)
Location: 2260 Carroll Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Enter the HHW Facility via Fort Recovery Road from Lima Road to prevent traffic.
For many years, the Allen County Solid Waste Management District offered an annual Tox-Away Day in September as the only opportunity for residents to properly dispose of household hazardous materials. Tox-Away Day has been a popular program over the years and ACDEM recognizes there is a greater need for a weekly HHW drop-off program.